The write-up lets us understand the detailed things to look out for in a furnishing store and helps identify the best among the many options available.
Gone are the days when meters of printed cloth would be handed over to the local tailor to stitch curtains. When a table cloth meant a plastic sheet or a used dupatta. With housing being a very vital part of the life of middle-class families, furnishing is gaining a very important aspect. People now search for the best furnishing store to stock up their furnishing requirements. Kolkata’s furnishing fraternity too is part of this dream run and witnessing a boom on business. Couples are now taking pains to identify the best curtain shops in Kolkata for their curtain-needs. So, what is it one should look for in a good furnishing store?
- All under a roof: Furnishing and décor are not about curtains or cushion covers alone, furnishing includes a whole lot of different aspects – from flower vases to decorative pieces, From upholstery to even wallpaper- a good furnishing store would have all of these. This not only saves the customer the hassle of running around for different items but also helps to coordinate the décor by making apt selections all under one roof.
- The Variety on offer: Furnishing can have myriad ranges suiting to both budget and taste requirements. A good furnishing store would be able to offer it’s customers a competitive price range as well as variety in terms of quality and design. These days when families opt for designer furnishings, an able furnishing house would be able to provide the option of selecting designer furnishings at pocket-friendly costs.
- Quality of goods: The real test of furnishing and home décor is in its quality. Often a customer spends a whole lot of savings in investing in furnishing and home décor. It is important to ensure that he gets value for money. And that would mean that the quality should be a long-lasting one. A furnishing store with a reputation would adhere to stringent quality control and never compromise on the quality.
- Service Delivery: What ultimately nails the decision on choosing a furnishing store is the type of service provided. Customer –friendly attitude, proper and timely delivery of goods, patient hearing to customer queries, reaching out to customer complaints at the earliest – these are some of the fine service qualities that please the customer. A happy customer is what a good furnishing house would look forward to.
- Credibility in excellence: There have been stores which over the years have gained the confidence of the customers and build a credible name for themselves. This is an important decider. If a store has been serving customers for years and satisfying their home décor and furnishing needs, it automatically endorses the store with the stamp of credibility. Because home furnishing often involves a good deal of investment, customers often opt for stores that have made a name for themselves. It assures them the proper quality and service of the products, Once convinced, a customer does not hesitate to visit the store over and over again.
Furnishings convert dreams of families into realities. What were just four walls of brick and a roof can become a fantasyland with the mere touch of good furnishings!